Where are we?
- ¾ miles west of Bailey, Co on South US Hwy 285.
- 46 miles or 1 hour to down town Denver.
- 62 miles or 1 hour 27 minutes depending on the weather to Breckenridge.
- 101 miles or 1 hour 42 minutes to Colorado Springs.
- 97 miles or 2 hours 9 minutes to Vail, depending on the weather
Please Note: GPS wil get you to Bailey, CO but most systems usually take our address and send you miles into the National Forest.
From Bailey - On South US Hwy 285, continue west through Bailey 3/4 of a mile. You will see Lynwood Park on the south side of the road. You will see our fish in the whiskey barrel. Please take care in turning.
More Information about Bailey and the surrounding area.
Bailey, Coloradao Wikipedia Information
Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce
Colorado Vacation Information
Pike National Forest
From Denver International Airport
- Take I 70 West until you get to the C470 bypass to Colorado Springs.
- Go South on C470.
- Turn west on S US Hwy 285 towards Fairplay.
- Follow 285 into Bailey then go ¾ miles past Bailey we are on the left hand side. You will see our fish in the whiskey barrel. Please take care in turning.
Colorado Area Map with Bailey area highlighted. Click on the map to enlarge